Monday, March 21, 2011

I dreamt I had a dream

No breakfast taco today. but I'll probably get a torchy's tomorrow.

I did however, have a dream last night. It was a weird mash up of being in borders (which was designed more like borders was what I first worked there) and talking to someone about reviewing his film (as if I were a film reviewer), then having a painful conversation with an old friend. it woke me up in the middle of it, and I laid awake at 2am thinking for a while.Of course, I wasn't composing any important thoughts beyond "I wish I was asleep." But still, I was awake.

So there isn't a lot to report on today. I dont have any further thoughts on my crowdsourcing paper because I haven't given it any further thought. That, however, I really need to do tonight. But, getting in teh way of that is my planned bike ride. Sadly, the neck/shoulder region has been bugging me recently, so I hope it holds up today. I really should just suck it up and buy the trike already. But I'm hesitant, as I am. I just want my bike to work with me. but it doesnt and I should just get the trike and be happy about it. Ugh.

Sadly, I have no much to say and I have to get back to work soon. fun fun

No comments:

Post a Comment